CONDO LIVING AT RENTAL PRICES
Why pay for amenities when you can have them for FREE?
- State-of-the-art rooftop fitness center $150/MO FREE
- Outdoor Rooftop Pool with Furnished Sun Deck $150/MO FREE
- Tenant Storage Room $100/MO FREE
- Bike Storage Room $50/MO FREE
- Intimate Media/Movie Room PRICELESS
- 12th Floor Rooftop Lounge PRICELESS
- Roofdeck with BBQ PRICELESS
- 17 FT Outdoor Movie Screen PRICELESS
- 24 Hour Doorman Attended Lobby PRICELESS
- Fantastic Panoramic Manhattan & East River Views PRICELESS
At 1998 Second Avenue, residents enjoy free use of all amenities. With 3,500 square feet of outdoor amenities, 1998 2nd Ave offers something that most New Yorkers only dream of. Residents can venture outside to indulge in sunbathing, swimming, film-screening, and BBQing, extending the comfort of their homes to the beauty of the great outdoors.
In addition to housing an outdoor oasis, this pioneering complex features 4,000 feet of indoor amenities. With a fully-equipped fitness center, a top-of-the-line media room, and plenty of areas to kick back and relax, 1998 2nd Ave brings everything you need within a few steps of your front door.
BECAUSE THE LITTLE
THINGS MATTER TOO
Not only are the residences conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, every apartment at 1998 2nd Ave. is pet-friendly and comes equipped with a host of built-in amenities and services to make everyday life a little easier, including complementary storage with every unit and bike storage.
- In-Unit Washer + Dryer
- Complimentary Storage Room Space
- On-Site Resident Manager
- Pet-Friendly Building
- Conveniently Located Near Q, 4/6, M15, M101, M102 & M103 Transit
- No Application Or Broker’s Fees
A MEETING POINT WITHIN
A GREATER Mosaic
Located in one of Manhattan’s most spirited neighborhoods, 1998 2nd Ave was built to both house and foster community. From its open-plan residences to its rooftop terrace and communal lounges, every area is designed to flex from intimate to lively and make it easier for people to get to know their neighbors.